Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Way overdue

I tried to do a big post with all of the pictures from Rhett's parent's trip to Kenya. The pictures wouldn't post, I got some "bad request" response from blogger so I gave up thankful that I had copied everything I had already typed. I had to walk away for a while but now I'm back and going to get this series of posts done! Here we go!

In January Rhett's parents made the trek to Kenya to visit us! We were so excited to have visitors and to share with them what we do here!



We gave them one day to get settled before we headed out for our safari in the Masai Mara. You might be growing wearing of safari pictures on our blog by now! We drove this time which was quite an adventure itself. Rhett's mom and I bonded while being bounced around in the back of our van for several hours.



We finally made it and got into safari mode pretty quickly! Here are Jo Jo and Doc trying to keep up with Gus in his one speed: run.



Here are some of our favorite safari pictures:























A nursing giraffe . . . to go along with pictures of nursing elephants and hippos. Great lesson on mammals for the kids who think it is so cute!

No comments: