Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Some recent quotes . . .

"Mommy, God must not have told Noah about gutters. I'm glad he told us about gutters so now all the water goes in them and doesn't flood the streets like it did for Noah" - Claire

"I win!!" -Ford (he's not even two yet! - I think we have a competitor on our hands!)

"Ford you are a MANIAC!" - Claire

"I want a cookie" -Ford as we drive past Publix (Congratulations to them on a successful marketing strategy for children . . . free cookies - gets 'em every time.)

(me) Ford, go get your socks so we can put your shoes on.
(Ford looking down at his bare feet and thinking for a minute) Claire, I need socks! (already needs a woman to take care of him - bad sign).

"Mommy, can I go to Haiti with you to play with the kids who don't have a Mommy and a Daddy? Can we take our money and put it in their piggy bank so if they get hungry they can buy food so they won't be hungry anymore?" - Claire

Precious little coos - Gus (didn't want to leave him out!)

No comments: