Monday, June 08, 2009

He's growing up . . .

From Ford 18 months


I while ago I promised some of Ford's 18 month pictures that my friend, Stephanie, took of him. They are just beautiful and truly capture who Ford is these days. We had a great time chasing him around the gardens - very literally. His bare feet got muddy but we did prevent him from going into the lake (barely). Enjoy some of these favorite shots of him. Thank you Stephanie for this gift.

From Ford 18 months


From Ford 18 months


From Ford 18 months


From Ford 18 months


From Ford 18 months

2 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

very cool - love them. He is a doll and I can't wait to chase him myself this weekend!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures!! Does she take them for other people. I am looking for someone to take Miller's 2 and Tucker 6 month picture.
Mallory