Friday, December 05, 2008

excuses, excuses


There has been a lot going on lately and I've composed no less than three blog posts (in my mind anyway) since Thanksgiving week and have not managed to get a single one published. Various reasons - techical difficulties (a missing cord) and a busy travel schedule between visits to Athens and Dalton for Thanksgiving and then an immediate turn around for our trip to New Orleans. But more than anything else here is why I haven't gotten caught up yet . . .
This is what I found when I returned from the basement this morning (where I was starting #1 out of 8 loads of laundry I plan to wash today). My precious little boy has discovered how to open drawers and remove all clothing after which he carefully closes each drawer. You can see the damage done in 10 minutes. So little clean up jobs like these have taken away any "extra" time I might have to get all of those fun posts done. As I speak he is walking (yes walking!) into the kitchen emptying my purse one item at a time into the trash can. He just walked in with a $5 bill - gotta go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Hang in there Momma! I know that overwhelmed feeling all too well. We'll be patient...at least until your laundry is done! We look forward to more pics whenever you get the chance. I love the new family picture!!! have a great week.