Friday, May 16, 2008

Mum-Mum Yum Yum!!



This is my newest find! Baby Mum-Mum rice rusk snacks for baby. Ford absolutely loves them. We are big fans of the little star puff things but these are a little bit easier for the little ones to handle. I don't really like those wheel snacks because they used to break off in big chunks in Claire's mouth or she would shove the entire thing in her mouth - I just didn't trust them. These Mum - Mums are easy for them to hold and break in soft dissolving pieces in their mouths. From what I can gather on the box it seems as though these rick rusks have been a favorite of babies in Communist China (and other parts of Asia) for a long time. Now American babies and partake in the deliciousness. I found them at the WalMart Neighbornood Market. I've heard they carry them at Whole Foods too. I always enjoy hearing about new finds from other people so I thought I'd share the love. Bon Appetit!

No comments: