Friday, May 02, 2008

Disney continued

Here are my two sweeties on Dumbo. Claire would have stayed on this ride all day. I suggest that Disney have a Fast Pass for Dumbo.
OK, back to the castle. We came into the castle and had our picture taken with Cinderella. Claire described her as very big and very blue. She was right. After we had our picture taken we waited for a few minutes then headed up a winding stone staircase to the dining room. It really was magical. I felt like I was 6 years old and really wished I had on a princess dress too. We sat down to a really delicious fancy meal. During the meal the mice and fairy godmother did a really cute performance singing "bibity bobbity boo!" and telling us that all our dreams can come true! Ahhh. I actually believed them!

Claire did not like the mice but was fine with the godmother. Ford on the other hand enjoyed every minute of it! One thing that I loved that they did at WDW was that everyone called Claire "princess" - the guy parking strollers, the girl putting us on a ride, all of the waiters . . . everyone called her "princess". What a wonderful and sweet reminder to her of who she - a valuable, special princess - especially in light of what our culture tries to tell little girls to aspire too. More Disney magic - thanks! I highly recommend a visit to Cinderella's Royal Table for princesses and princes of all ages!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: