Thursday, January 03, 2008

I have a 2 year old!



To celebrate Claire's big #2 we went out for Mexican food and she had a cupcake! Yesterday we transformed our house into a winter wonderland and had a "Snowflake" party. Those pictures have yet to be downloaded but I'll work on it. Claire's favorite thing in all the world is birthday cake. She loved every bite of it! She went around singing "Happy Birthday" to herself all day on her birthday and everytime we said "Happy Birthday" to her she said "I'm two!" and tried to hold up two fingers.
The other picture is of Ford so everyone can see how adorable he is! He is just as sweet as he is cute! I know hard to imagine but it's true.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!!
I am glad you all had a great Christmas! Can't wait to see you guys.