Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back

Hi! I'm still here. I just wanted to reassure everyone that I wasn't somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic trying to row myself home after that last post about my struggles here. Culture shock and homesickness are boogers but I'm doing well. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement. I'm just trying to keep it real. I haven't spent much time working on pictures or blogging in the last few weeks but I wanted to share a few of the kids and promise I'll be back with an update soon.


Working on Christmas crafts - what is an ornament without dry pasta when you are a preschooler?

Oh how could I forget this little man? Apparently someone told him that 7 month olds are capable of crawling. I better not find out who it was! Claire and Ford crawled at 10 and 9 months NOT 7! I was looking forward to that "golden" time when they can sit well but not crawl. Just another reminder that he is his own person with his own timetable! Does this mean he will start pulling up and walking soon???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so good to "hear" from you and see pics of those sweet kids! they are growing too fast:(

i wanted to share a blog with you...
http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

Someone shared it with me today... WOW!!! What an incredible woman and ministry!!!

love and miss you all!