Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

What a joyful day it was! I celebrated my first Mother's Day! It's hard to believe last year on Mother's Day we announced to our family that we were expecting a baby and this year I celebrated with my beautiful daughter in my arms. We went to church then went out to the Botanical Gardens to take some pictures in the beautiful rose garden. The we went to eat at Cobb Lane Restaurant where we dined outside under huge old oak trees. Eating al fresco is one of my favorite things to do so this was a treat! Even better - I got to take an afternoon nap! I'm looking forward to the mani/pedi that Rhett and Claire gave me for a gift.
Claire is doing great! She is so healthy and beautiful. She has been a very easy baby to care for so far and makes my job easy! She is rolling over occassionally and laughing all the time. She finds her Daddy particularly humerous! She loves to blow raspberries and make noises. Every minute I spend with her is sweet and I am SO grateful to have her in my life.

No comments: