Sunday, February 05, 2006

Almost 4 weeks

January 24, 2006

Claire will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! The time has gone so fast. It's amazing how much our lives have changed in such a short period of time. A month ago we didn't know Claire and now I can't imagine my life without her. She is an absolute joy and we are having so much fun. Every day is exciting because she is doing something new. Jo Anne was here last weekend to visit and Tish will be here this weekend. I'm feeling great - 100%. It's been such a mild month weather wise we have been going out for walks every day - I think that's helped me feel better quicker. It's been so great to be able to get out and get my batteries recharged with some sunshine. Hopefully the weather will continue to be this great.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad you posted an update. I've been checking every few days to see if there was anything new. What a beautiful picture! Glad you're doing well.